I’m an actor & filmmaker.
Geek. Martial Artist. Biohacker. Minimalist. INTP.
From San Diego, in Los Angeles.
Loves: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Kung Fu movies, Shakespeare, visual comedy, storytelling, fitness & health, psychology, technology.
Inspirations: Charlie Chaplin, Jerry Lewis, Jackie Chan.
Name pronunciation guide: [ geh-DOLL-ee GOO-buh-rek ]
CURRENTLY: Here’s what I’m doing now.
On This Site
- Tools – Links to my favorite tools, apps, etc. Productivity, website making, media production, and more.
- Blog – News, things I’ve learned, stuff I’m thinking about.
- Videos – Films I made or appear in.
- Books – Brief notes about books I’ve read and enjoyed.
- The Bard Blog – Archive of posts from my once-popular Shakespeare blog.
- On Words and Upwards – Archive of my dictionary-spelunking adventures (diving into the Oxford English Dictionary & finding weird old words).
- Newsletter – Sign up to to get a short monthly email with project updates, blog posts, videos, and book notes.
A Bit More
Got a camera at around age 12. Used it to make videos of fighting with lightsabers. Not much has changed. Studied martial arts since age 9. Started doing theatre at 15.
Was Communications Director at Coeurage Theatre Company managing the website, online marketing & sales. Was a web designer & marketing consultant with the moniker, Awesome Web Guy. Currently the marketing and web director at Inside Acting.
Certified life coach. Did work based on how posture & movement affects life. I created the workshop, Beyond Body Language: What You Say About Your Body and What Your Body Says About You.
I know how to juggle. Classically trained singer. I’m great at making and improving systems.